- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey, as needed for sweetness
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in a glass mason jar, then seal the lid and shake until the honey dissolves and the ingredients are well combined. Adjust flavour to taste, if necessary. For best flavour, allow the dressing to marinate for at least 30 minutes before serving over your favourite greens.
Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week, and shake well before serving each time.